MANN+HUMMEL presents its filtration portfolio at BAUMA in Munich (Germany) – Focus on protection of people and machines
The focus of the trade fair presentation will be:
- The self-cleaning air cleaner ENTARON XR for extended service intervals and increased machine availability
- Solutions for fuel cells
- Smart cabin air filter systems that protect operators against respirable substances and fulfills ISO 23875 requirements
- Modular fuel pre-filters with three-stage water separation
- The new hydraulic oil filter portfolio for smooth operation of hydraulic components
- WAVELOCK spin-on filters with interface for easy and fast service
- Digital and intelligent filter monitoring solutions to optimize service intervals and total cost of ownership.
"We are pleased to be able to present our filtration expertise from over 80 years to the public at BAUMA. The heavy duty sector is a very important market for MANN+HUMMEL. We are convinced that we can support the industries in the best possible way with our filtration and digital solutions!", says Heiko Rapp, Vice President Original Equipment Europe.