● The new range is the largest from the DIY retailer and features over 500 stylish new pendants, floor lamps, ceiling lights, wall lamps, table lamps and shades
8TH OCTOBER 2020:
● With everything from modern elegant designs to Art Deco-inspired orbs and industrial style pendants, B&Q has lights that set the mood in any part of the house.
B&Q today unveils a stunning new lighting range, featuring over 500 stylish designs. The range, available in store and online from today, is the largest lighting range ever launched by the home improvement retailer.
The new collection, which is split into two ranges, features everything from modern elegant designs to Art Deco-inspired orbs and industrial style pendants, giving customers hundreds of bright new ideas for lighting up their homes. After all, the flick of a switch is not just about turning on a light, it’s a warm greeting after a hard day’s work or a way to turn up the atmosphere at a dinner party.
With 20 unique coordinated looks, the ‘Collection Range
’ helps customers create layers of ambient, task focused and accent light in their rooms. Each ‘look’ features coordinating ceiling lights, floor lamps, table lamps, and wall lights, in a unique and contemporary style that creates a sense of harmony.
The ‘Essential range
’ features timeless designs, at affordable prices, to help set the mood in any room of the house. The range includes stylish metal, glass, and fibre pendants to illuminate dinner tables and welcome visitors into a room with warmth.
· the Alani
collection, which features a strikingly modern chrome pendant light that casts intertwining beams of light across a dinner table or bar. With integrated LED, this range means you’ll never have to purchase a bulb again, and it has a 5 year guarantee. The collection is perfect for contemporary styled rooms and features coordinating floor, table and wall lamps.
· the elegant Baldaz
lighting range features a soft brass effect finish, with round frosted glass shades that diffuse light evenly around your room. Perfect if you are looking to add a modern, Art Deco look to your room. The range features a stunning three lamp pendant light, wall light, table lamp and floor lamp.
· the new Apennin
range features table lamps and pendant and wall lights in a sleek, modern design finished in soft brass. The range comes in a variety of colours, including matt black, matt red, and soft cream.
The full range is available now at B&Q stores and online via diy.com here
. Images are available on Press Loft here
. - END -Notes to Editors
● Alani Chrome effect 2 Lamp Pendant ceiling light, £75
● Alani Chrome effect LED Floor lamp, £80
● Alani Chrome effect LED Table lamp, £35
● Alani Chrome effect Quadruple Wall light, £35
● Baldaz Brushed Brass effect 3 Lamp Pendant ceiling light, £70
● Baldaz Brushed Brass effect Pendant ceiling light, £20
● Baldaz Brushed Brass effect Wall light, £25
● Baldaz Brushed Brass effect Floor lamp, £70
● Baldaz Brass effect Table lamp, £30
● Apennin Matt Cream Pendant ceiling light, £30
● Apennin Matt Cream 2 Lamp Pendant ceiling light, £55
● Apennin Matt Cream Wall light, £25
● Apennin Matt Cream Floor lamp, £60
● Apennin Matt Cream Table lamp, £25
For more info please contact the B&Q Press Office on B&Q@goodrelations.co.uk
/ 0207 932 3693.About B&Q
● B&Q is the UK’s leading home improvement and garden living retailer, offering great prices across over 40,000 products in 297* stores across the UK and on diy.com
● Their team of more than 15,812*‡ colleagues of all ages are respected nation-wide for providing great home improvement help to customers. They’re the beating heart of B&Q and their iconic orange aprons are worn with pride.
● Every year, more than 20 million people make their homes and outdoor living better with B&Q, and every year the company achieves ever-higher standards for sustainable sourcing and supports our local communities undertaking home improvement projects and raising money to fund Shelter’s DIY Skills Advisors. For more information on our community initiatives visit https://www.diy.com/corporate/community
● B&Q is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company which operates over 1,300 stores in 8 countries across Europe.